I made myself a peanut butter sandwich as I didn't want to subsist on veggie crackers.

I made myself a peanut butter sandwich as I didn't want to subsist on veggie crackers.
I may struggle with geography, but I'm sure I'm somewhere around here.
The hummingbird's wings blurred while it eagerly sipped the sugar water from the feeder.
He swore he just saw his sushi move.
She was amazed by the large chunks of ice washing up on the beach.
She traveled because it cost the same as therapy and was a lot more enjoyable.
It was getting dark, and we weren’t there yet.
Today we gathered moss for my uncle's wedding.
When nobody is around, the trees gossip about the people who have walked under them.
I always dreamed about being stranded on a desert island until it actually happened.
A kangaroo is really just a rabbit on steroids.
The father handed each child a roadmap at the beginning of the 2-day road trip and explained it was so they could find their way home.
The shooter says goodbye to his love.
They say people remember important moments in their life well, yet no one even remembers their own birth.
She wrote him a long letter, but he didn't read it.
She had that tint of craziness in her soul that made her believe she could actually make a difference.
The water flowing down the river didn’t look that powerful from the car
I want to buy a onesie… but know it won’t suit me.
Eating eggs on Thursday for choir practice was recommended.
She works two jobs to make ends meet; at least, that was her reason for not having time to join us.
Two more days and all his problems would be solved.
As the years pass by, we all know owners look more and more like their dogs.
Cats are good pets, for they are clean and are not noisy.
A dead duck doesn't fly backward.
He decided to fake his disappearance to avoid jail.
I can't believe this is the eighth time I'm smashing open my piggy bank on the same day!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa.